Danny Yee's Book Reviews
Over 1400 book reviews, covering all kinds of books —
fiction and nonfiction, with a broad range of genre and subject.
history - literature - popular science - computing - sf + fantasy - biology - historical fiction
Subject (20 fiction genres, 90 nonfiction categories, 30 country pages)
Title or Author (alphabetical)
(*/** = great/fantastic)
reviews (all recent reviews
- *End of Empire (David P. Chandler, Robert Cribb, Li Narangoa)
100 Days in 1945 that Changed Asia and the World
- Lonesome You (Park Wan-Suh)
- short stories about aging and being old
- Harlequin's Costume (Leonid Yuzefovich)
- a political murder mystery in 1871 St Petersburg
- Buddhism and Islam on the Silk Road (Johan Elverskog)
- contact, understanding, idolatry, jihad, halal
- Are Trams Socialist? (Christian Wolmar)
Why Britain Has No Transport Policy
- My Kind of Girl (Buddhadeva Bose)
- "Is the memory of happiness that has passed, happy or sad?"
For background information, see the FAQ (without helpful answers) and
the Infrequently Asked Questions
Comments on and criticism of my reviews are always welcome, as are
any suggestions for improving this web site.